AJA Video Systems announced that its FS4 frame sync and converter supporting 4K, UltraHD, 2K, HD and SD workflows is now shipping.
Encased in a sleek 1RU chassis, FS4 provides incredible flexibility for broadcast and ProAV professionals with a single-channel mode for 4K/UltraHD video processing and up, down and cross-conversion to/from 2K/HD/SD, as well as a four-channel mode for multi-channel density that enables four 2K/HD/SD channels of simultaneous conversion and processing.
- FS4 feature highlights include:Support for two modes: Four independent channels of 2K/HD/SD or Single-channel 4K/UltraHD frame sync and conversion.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD video processing and up, down, cross-conversion.
- Full range of I/O options for 4K/UltraHD include Quad 1.5G; Dual 3G; and Quad 3G, 6G and 12G over a range of SDI and optional Fiber choices.
- SMPTE 2SI I/O support for broad compatibility with 4K/UltraHD devices. • Four-channel 2K/HD/SD video processing and conversion.
- 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD up, down, cross-conversion
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- 1RU frame offering space, power and cost efficiencies ideal for broadcast trucks, post production or broadcast settings.
- Audio I/O processing with an incredible 272x208 matrix of audio possibilities; FS4 offers support for a flexible range of audio feeds from discrete AES to MADI and embedded SDI audio, with each audio input offering sample-rate conversion.