Participants are supposed to:
- Participate in device-to-device interoperability testing and data sharing
- Assess their devices using NFC Forum Validated Test Tools supporting latest Certification Release including Analog 2.0
- Access the NFC Forum Interoperability Test Library (ITL) containing NFC tags and NFC devices
- Verify interoperability between implementations developed to Digital Protocol 1.0, Digital protocol 1.1 and those supporting Digital Protocol 2.0.
- Gain first hands-on experience with Tag certification tests
- Network and forge connections with other NFC companies and NFC experts
Members as well as non-members are encouraged to attend. Early bird pricing will be available until September 18.