HA5-12G supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation, which ensures the connected source continuously outputs the desired video formats. The HA5-12G-T Fiber-equipped model is a single channel transmitter capable of extending 4K HDMI signals over long distances, up to 10km over a single Fiber link. HA5-12G-T ships with a 12G Fiber SFP installed and includes all functionality of the HA5-12G.
Additional HA5-12G and HA5-12G-T features:
- Convert HDMI 2.0 up to 4K/UHD 60p to 12G-SDI with a second mirrored output
- Support for up to 4K/UHD 60p input at 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
- HDMI EDID Emulation
- Two Sample Interleave (2SI) 4K/UHD source mapping
- Analyzes HDR Infoframe data coming in over HDMI in accordance with HDMI v2.0b/CTA-861-G
- HDR Infoframe decoder as defined in CTA-861-G and HDMI v2.0b
- Embedded audio can be selected from the HDMI or Analog audio inputs
- The Lock LED adjacent to the HDMI input connector indicates by color the detected signal type. Off is no signal, Green is SD- SDI, Red is HD-SDI, Amber is 3G-SDI, Purple is 6G-SDI, and Blue is 12G-SDI.
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- International power supply included
- Covered by AJA’s five-year warranty