Presenting at the IP Showcase Theater provides an opportunity for companies to offer their viewpoint on IP video and audio for production, using SMPTE ST 2110 and AES67, and the latest developments in the AMWA NMOS technology stack.
End users, industry associations, solutions providers, and technology developers are all invited to share their knowledge and perspectives on how the developments in IP signal transport will impact the broadcast industry — especially related to SMPTE ST 2110-10/20/21/30/31/40, AMWA IS-04/IS-05, and JT-NM TR-1001-1.
The selection committee is looking for the following types of presentations:
• Tutorial (basic, intermediate, advanced)
• Case study
• Panel discussion
• Market/business case analysis
• Standards progress/update
Preference will be given to presentations related to the following technology areas on the Joint Task Force on Networked Media (JT-NM) Roadmap:
• SMPTE ST 2110 suite of standards for Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks
• AMWA NMOS specifications such as IS-04, IS-05, IS-07, and IS-08
• Timing and synchronization using SMPTE ST 2059-1/2
• JT-NM TR-1001-1 framework for installing, configuring, and interconnecting equipment
Broadcasters and end users are particularly encouraged to present their insight and experience related to deployments of the technology areas above. Systems integrators, service providers, and manufacturers are also encouraged to apply.
Other topics and technology areas will be considered.