• Ignite v11 automated production control (APC) platform suits any production and any environment. It is designed to automate live, news, live streaming or VOD with simplified operation for reduced complexity associated with building and maintaining live production events. New with Ignite v11 is Event Builder and Ignite Rundown that enable last minute live production changes to be made in seconds, as opposed to hours and days.
• GV STRATUS video production and content management solution offers a suite of tools with access from anywhere on any supported device, capturing content from a wide range of sources. GV STRATUS places a premium on user generated content, integrating with popular social media and CMS platforms to manage, track and analyze the performance of social channels from within the application.
• EDIUS real-time editing software is fast and versatile. With no rendering and zero waiting time, EDIUS easily integrates with GV STRATUS and the K2 media server and storage platform, as well as MAM, SAN, NAS and NRCS. Additionally, users can deploy built-in and third-party creative tools for fast-turn and long-form editing.
• The Rio high-performance online editing, color and finishing solution for HD, 4K UHD, 4K DCI and 8K UHD places no limits on creativity. It delivers stunning images and has the power to handle the whole job interactively through a comprehensive online editing, color correction and finishing toolset. Running on enterprise PC hardware, Rio leverages the latest NVIDIA Maximus multi-GPU technology to deliver interactive, real-time performance – at any resolution.
• The world’s most advanced, integrated playout platform for broadcast television, iTX delivers outstanding IP/SDI format flexibility and scalability, greater process automation and lower OPEX. iTX has a proven track record in the field, delivering over 17 million hours of broadcast television each year for operations of all sizes – from global brands to local stations.
• Morpheus automation is built on a modular architecture that allows systems to be created based on the services and components needed for a specific playout operation. Virtualized on standard COTS hardware, Morpheus can scale to support any playout requirement – from a small, single-channel set up through to very large multi-channel operations. Morpheus delivers unmatched reliability, with varied modes of redundancy allowing any price point and functionality requirement to be met.
• ICE automated playout solution enables new revenue-generating services to be launched rapidly, enabling broadcasters and content providers to respond to market demands. ICE delivers multiformat file support allowing SD or HD files to be played back-to-back, removing the need for additional transcoding systems.
Venues / Remote Production/Mobile Live Production:
• LiveTouch highlights and replay system is a complete replay and slow-motion solution for studio and sports applications. It's fast and easy to use yet offers sophisticated highlights capabilities including integrated editing as standard. LiveTouch systems can scale to meet HD, 3G and 4K UHD productions of any size.
• Kayenne production switcher easily handles HD, 1080p, HDR and 4K UHD without adding stress to the operational workflow. It combines with the GV K-Frame X video production engine to offer a cost-effective and powerful path to all-IP connections, all-SDI or a hybrid environment. For future-readiness, shows built on any K-Frame can seamlessly migrate to the new GV K-Frame X without losing knowledge of all panel and menu operations.
• The compact Kula Production Switcher is designed for the professional broadcast and AV markets. It packs the features of a much larger switcher into a 2 RU chassis with easy installation and operation. It is available in several models: as a 1, 2 or 3 M/E switcher, with the capability of operating in SD, HD, 3G/1080p and 4K UHD, as well as a dedicated 1 M/E 12G-SDI or IP version.
• GV Convergent IP/SDI router control and configuration system transparently manages facility routing as the industry migrates from SDI to IP infrastructures, maintaining familiar control interfaces as well as introducing intuitive new GUIs for configuration, management and control. GV Convergent is both infrastructure and signal format agnostic for easy system scalability for today and far into the future.
• Densité XIP-3901 focuses on high-quality live production for HD, 1080p, 4K UHD and HDR. This platform is a bridge for the hybrid world, consisting of today’s proven SDI technology and the IP connectivity of tomorrow. To meet customers’ needs both now and in the future, the XIP-3901 uses a flexible “virtualized” hardware platform.
• MV-820-IP multiviewer is the only product on the market that delivers 48 IP inputs and 12 IP outputs in a 2 RU chassis. This high density I/O makes it ideal for a range of IP monitoring applications.