Partyline enables production personnel, talent and tools to collaborate remotely in real time with full HD video quality and synchronized audio and video. Partyline is making its debut as an integrated part of TVU Producer, a simple and scalable cloud-based solution for broadcast quality production, and will also be incorporated within the TVU ecosystem for use with other TVU solutions.
The virtual environment within Partyline is made possible with a Real Time Interactive Layer (RTIL) TVU’s patented Inverse StatMux Plus (IS+) technology delivers quality and stability, and RTIL adds a layer of real-time interaction. All participants are granted access to a Partyline through a shared URL, which allows them to watch all program feeds live and interact, discuss, control and participate the production together in real time, as if they are in the same physical location. Thanks to TVU’s IS+ transmission algorithm, full HD/4K quality and synced audio/video signal are able to meet the demands of professional video productions.
Partyline delivers the following:
- Real-time participant interaction with unobservable video and audio delay
- Mix minus feedback elimination without special wiring for audio
- Synced signals
- Program feeds viewable in real-time
- IS+ enabled full broadcast quality and synced audio/video signal transmitted to a TVU Transceiver, TVU Grid or TVU Producer
- Signal routing to any location
- Participation using a simple URL