Running concurrently with the Barcelona event, ISE Digital is a two-day festival of content where participants can create their own playlist from the sessions that interest them the most. Powered by Cisco technology, ISE Digital is curated by The Next Web (TNW), AVIXA, CEDIA and ISE partners.
The headliners are strategists who will set the tone for the programme, designed to provide attendees with the tools to create a strategic roadmap for success:
- Day 1: On the Sofa with Ventura Barba, CEO of the Sónar Festival. Tackling the tech trends you need to have on your radar and why, Ventura will explore how technology has accelerated and what’s been put on the backburner over the last 12 months. If you want to master a changing landscape and influence a new future, this is one session not to be missed.
- Day 2: Sustainability Accelerated. On the Sofa with Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP.
Tom will be highlighting the fact that sustainability is at the top of the global agenda and modern society is increasingly concerned with sustainability initiatives; ignoring it can only result in being left behind. Takeaways from this session will include advice on what is the perfect destination for a sustainable business.
The Main Stage programme is supported by both AVIXA and CEDIA, who will be delivering sessions covering the latest market intelligence and global trends, and taking a look at the smart technologies driving the residential and commercial marketplaces.
AVIXA on the Main Stage:
- Day 1: AVIXA Market Projections. AVIXA shares crucial market intelligence to help AV leaders navigate new horizons. AVIXA’s analysis of global AV solution areas and vertical markets will give you a competitive edge and the data needed to steer business growth.
- Day 2: AVIXA Regional Market Projections. Taking a deeper dive into specific geographical markets, AVIXA shares crucial market intelligence to help AV leaders navigate the markets of Western Europe, Latin America and Spain.
CEDIA on the Main Stage:
- Day 1: Recovery – Navigating the Post-Pandemic Landscape. This panel discussion will focus on how the pandemic has affected supply chains and how to mitigate these impacts; the explosion of media offerings for the home and what the integrator needs to know to be able to deliver the best experience to the client; and how an integrator can take advantage of wellness, sustainability and assisted living – all of which have been bubbling up over the past few years.
- Day 2: The Integrator of 2025 – What’s Next? Based on a new CEDIA white paper, this discussion covers the four segments that are of critical importance to the occupants of a residence – Presence, Comfort, Safety, Sustainability. The panellists will discuss why these four are most impactful; holistic design and why it’s so critical for integrators to learn how these segments will change in the next few years; and what specific skills are going to be most helpful to integrators.