The theme of DSS Europe 2021 is ‘The New Agenda’. The rules of digital signage have changed, and the pandemic has had a marked effect on how displays are deployed within retail, DOOH, transport and other sectors. DSS Europe will cover the significant technological innovations that are having a positive effect, will showcase the development of sustainable solutions (eliminating waste and re-using resources) and will reveal market insights and investor news. In an exciting new development for 2021, the Innovation Stage, sponsored by Red Bull, will host sessions from a range of startups and innovators with inspiring and unconventional solutions for digital signage.
Running parallel to the conference, an exhibition takes place on both days with leading Digital Signage companies showcasing their technologies and solutions: including displays, touch solutions, signage accessories, software and hardware.
Conference sessions, panel discussions and keynote addresses will cover best practice in understanding and activating the customer, the technological response to this time of hybrid events and working arrangements and look to discover what the role of digital signage is in the creation of smart spaces in retail, offices, factories, or cities.
Speakers covering these topics will include:
- Alberto Caceres, CEO, Trison
- Bernd Eberhardt, CEO, Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe
- C. Selcen Uyguntüzel, Deputy General Manager, Vestel
- Carlos Silva Santin, CEO, Admira Digital Networks
- Franck Racapé, Vice President EMEA, Philips Professional Display Solutions
- Guido Matzer, Managing Director, sedna
- Iman Nahvi, CEO, Advertima
- Lutz Hollmann-Raabe, COO & CSO, Bütema
- Per Mandorf, CEO, ZetaDisplay
- Theresa Kirchweger, Sustainability Manager, umdasch The Store Makers
- From invidis consulting, Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, and Stefan Schieker, Partner, will also give keynotes on the factors driving market growth and on the role of digital in customer journeys and personalisation.
Networking and Evening Event
On both days, there will be many opportunities to network in a safe, expansive environment, whether over the lunch breaks or throughout both days. On 29 September, the day closes with an evening event to which all conference visitors are invited. Traditionally the launch of the annual ‘invidis Digital Signage Yearbook’, visitors will also be able to enjoy a DSS Europe version of Oktoberfest with top class beer and food. Attendees are encouraged to stay a second night to enjoy further networking opportunities.