For the second time, the HFF and the FKTG are jointly organizing a symposium on the subject of artificial intelligence in media production. Artificial intelligence has already found its way into software tools. The symposium sheds light on where AI simplifies production, what data input AI needs, what moves broadcasters and which first hands-on results could be collected when using artificial intelligence for scripting a movie.
- 13:30 Moderation; Siegfried Foessel, Head of technology study program
- 13:35 Welcome; Peter Slansky, Professor Technology
- 13:45 Applications of AI for Media & Entertainment; Guillaume Pollailon, NVIDIA
- 14:30 AI and Data Initiative (AIDI) at EBU; Lalva Gaye, EBU
- 15:10 Coffee break
- 15:45 Shooting with AI scripts and Virtual Production; Gregg Perkins, University of Tampa
- 16:30 Summary Conclusion; Siegfried Foessel
- 16:45 End
- HFF: Provisioning of the meeting room (Audimax), video mix with attendants and live streaming; Communication within the university and with related universities
- FKTG: Management of registration and online participation both internally and externally; promotion of the symposium.