With 6.8 kg (15 lbs) payload capacity, they can handle any ENG or BOX camera and lens combination.
The range topping X350 head includes several features that are rare at this price point, including:
- A 5” full color touchscreen for setup, local control and integrated tally
- Integrated VS/AR tracking for virtual sets and augmented/extended reality
- Anti-backlash gearing that ensures smooth, accurate movements
- Cascaded camera connections for power, control and genlock that simplify installation
- MotionDirector for smooth, synchronized movement and keyframed moves.
The latest 4K UHD PTZ cameras - the PTZ-12G and the PTZ-NDI – continue the trend in live production towards integrated cameras for almost all types of content. Featuring a 9.17megapixel, 1/1.8 inch CMOS sensor, these new PTZ models capture full 4K UHD 60fps and progressive HD video, making them ideal for a wide range of production requirements. The Ethernet interface enables single cable connectivity, providing remote control via IP VISCA protocol, video output using 4K UHD IP Streaming, and Power over Ethernet – all over a standard CAT5E cable and not forgetting the option to go the NDI workflow route. The new cameras have been enhanced with the addition of a more powerful lens, featuring an extended zoom range of 30x optical and 12x digital, and an upgraded mechanical design.