he new Grass Valley booth is designed to take visitors on a journey through the GV vision of what the future production environment looks like, following video content from contribution via Grass Valley cameras through to asset management, editing, and playout via GV AMPP (Agile Media Processing Platform).
The booth will feature pods hosting key Grass Valley partners Appear, EditShare, Flowics, Haivision, and Telos Alliance to highlight third-party tools that integrate with AMPP to allow customers to create complete video workflows.
Visitors to the Grass Valley booth will also get a closer look at the most comprehensive high performance live production technology available on the market, including:
- High-performing production cameras, including the LDX 150 and LDX 90 camera series
- AMPP, the infrastructure of the future, allowing any media company to connect the solutions they have today into cloud-based remote productions, providing technology for delivery, multi-viewers, remote contribution and much more
- GV AMPP applications, fulfilling all key parts of a production, all connected to the solutions you have today, running locally or in the cloud: AMPP Live Production Tools, including live production, full K-Frame on Cloud, replay, colour grading; AMPP Asset Management. Including Ingest, full workflow engine, AI integration; AMPP Playout. Including content delivery to live linear and OTT
- Full IP infrastructure and processing products such as GV K-Frame and GV Orbit
Senior company executives will engage with the NAB Show content programs; Grass Valley is a major sponsor of the 2022 Devoncroft Executive Summit. Several additional Grass Valley experts will also be presenting during the show:
- Monday, April 25 at 10:45 AM: Larissa Goerner will present a paper talking about ‘Media in the Cloud and the Super User Group’ with Deluxe
- Monday, April 25 at 12:35 PM: Klaus Weber will present a paper during the show titled ‘Optimized Camera Integration in IP-based Workflows and Infrastructures’