The 3rd edition of Nextv Series Europe & CEE will be held from the 19th to 21st November 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Berlin. The conference will regroup leading executives and decision makers of the TV, Telco, Video, OTT & Entertainment Business in the Europe region for three days of conferencing and networking.
Nextv Series Europe & CEE highlights panel discussions, one-on-one sessions, keynote addresses with C-level speakers to provide strategic insights into the latest TV, telecom and OTT trends to enable you to identify new opportunities and to stay ahead of the game.
Our HOT topics this year are:
- Pay TV CTOS’ strategic insights
- Pay TV operators OTT D2C strategies
- From free to pay: OTT strategies to broadcasters
- TV broadcasters: Thinking big in a small market
- Wholesale fiber: A new opportunity for ISPs and content providers?
- Sports going OTT: Golden rules to consider
- Newspapers: Putting a big bet on video?
- Pay TV operator: The future as aggregator?
- CEE Pay TV strategy insights
- Strategic evolution in TV broadcasting
- Pure Players for the young generations
- Smart home: An opportunity for operators?
- VOD in Europe: What’s the next strategies?
- Focus Turkey: TV and OTT market evolution